Saturday, August 9, 2014

Getting To Know Me! ;)

<><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>                                       *******Lexi*******                                    
   Well it all started when I was in fourth grade and I came home from school and my mom said "so we are going to leave for two years on a boat and you don't have a choice or a say in it." Or at least that is what it sounded like anyways, moving on we are already moved out of our house and are living in San Francisco, CA. Let me just say that I miss living in my cute cozy neighbor hood and all, but living in the city is pretty awesome. My dad said he is going to teach me how to ride the buses so that I can get the grocery's and get to all the parks and just go on my own and for an eleven year old it's pretty exciting. I have to say that I love everyone I have met through my grandparents and friends and family. I did recently become really good friends with an older woman i met through my grandma and i will not reveal her name but she is an amazing woman and her art is just to die for she is an amazing artist and has the most beautiful dog and house  she is one of my best friends and I love her so much! If you are reading this girl you are all kinds of amazing and your my idol I just adore you and everything you do! love u lots girl! Anyways back to my trip well we are starting in  San Francisco on a 47 foot catamaran called family circus. Our first stop will be in San Diego down to Mexico then to Costa Rica down to Panama across to the Galapagos over to the French Polynesia Tahiti Fiji Society islands Cook islands and home. We have seven people coming on the boat. the eldest child will be Mykaela who is 20 going on 21 next down the line  is my older brother Tristan who is 13 going on 14 next is ME Alexia Tzortzis (Georgeis) I am 11 turning 12 in December.next down the long chain is Amaia she is 7 going on 8 and last but not least we have Alina my youngest sister she will be 6 in October and then there is my mom and dad.there will be one family member not coming with us his name is Kava he is the eldest of all us children and I love him dearly I will miss you Kava!


3 comments:

  1. You're my idol too! and what an amazing adventure you are about to embark on with your family, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lex! Miss you loads<3 btw you might want to try this thing called "blogging on your blog" at some point during your trip:D<3

    ReplyDelete